Advocates for Life is entirely supported by our members, who receive Advocate Briefs in addition to access to all of our public news, scholarship, and opinion.
Sign up to receive all of our public news, scholarship, and opinion. Every new post is sent directly to your inbox. You’ll receive everything except our Advocate Briefs, exclusive to members.
Start a membership
We’re attorneys and scholars, and we provide news, scholarship, and opinion on the pursuit of happiness and the human right to life. We dive deep into the law and policy questions central to these issues. We report from the front lines of law and policy battles at the White House and Congress and we report the latest from state capitals on the law and policy initiatives that will eventually find their way into the culture and the courts. You’ll receive our Advocate Briefs, which include all our public news, scholarship, and opinion.
Who is this for?
Advocates for Life is for everyone, but there are some who are likely to find membership particularly valuable:
- All who want to know what’s happening on life issues in both the nation’s capital and in state capitals
- Federal lawmakers, their policy advisers, and their allies in Washington, DC and in their home states
- State lawmakers, their policy advisers, and state-level advocates
- Attorneys practicing in every area of law who care about life and law issues
- Law students who are committed to advancing the human right to life
- All who want to be empowered in their work on the local level